Well this is Family Home Evening at Mom's & Dad's house the weekend of Kristy's birthday. She got more money from her grandparents and Aunt and uncle that day. More money to pay tithing on...and more money to go shopping, I'm sure! :) Kristy also got money from Her grandma Eastin and Great-grandma Bielstein in the mail....so we need to go shopping with her, she should have enough to share. :) That is the ELBOW of the Birthday girl.... :)Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I had to post a picture of my Utah kids... it helps keep them with me in a happy little way.... They need to hurry up and come down....we all miss them so much! Isn't this the sweetest Picture!
Well this is Family Home Evening at Mom's & Dad's house the weekend of Kristy's birthday. She got more money from her grandparents and Aunt and uncle that day. More money to pay tithing on...and more money to go shopping, I'm sure! :) Kristy also got money from Her grandma Eastin and Great-grandma Bielstein in the mail....so we need to go shopping with her, she should have enough to share. :) That is the ELBOW of the Birthday girl.... :)
Anyway...back to FHE.... :) Mom is reading from a book called "Exalted" she shared some things with us that was made mention by President Bart Austin at Ward Conference the week berfore. It gives us all hope that we too can be exalted. :) Dad seems to have gone to sleep however...ha... but it was really good. :)
Adam and Alicia had gone to SanAntonio for her birthday and I can see they are a bit sunburned......but they were attentive during FHE as you can see. :)
Yes, we are still having the lesson...and this group doesn't look as excited considering the message being given.....they should of been happy......:) Seth is atleast flexing...and trying to move around to stay focused. :) It was so good to have him with us! Justin is playing with Lyndi's hair....he did that alot.... thats sweet......... I guess he just relaxed Lyndi so much she is about to slumber..... :)
Well this is Family Home Evening at Mom's & Dad's house the weekend of Kristy's birthday. She got more money from her grandparents and Aunt and uncle that day. More money to pay tithing on...and more money to go shopping, I'm sure! :) Kristy also got money from Her grandma Eastin and Great-grandma Bielstein in the mail....so we need to go shopping with her, she should have enough to share. :) That is the ELBOW of the Birthday girl.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK. MAYBE I AM COMPOSED ENOUGH NOW TO COMMENT. I SHOWED THIS ONE TO ALEX LAST NIGHT. ME AND HIM WERE BOTH LAUGHING SO HARD. HE SAID THAT PAPAW CRACKS HIM UP. DAD IS ASLEEP, BEN IS ASLEEP (JUST APPEARS TO BE REVERENT) LYNDI IS ALL SPRAWLED OUT....LOL I AM STILL LAGHING. I HATE I MISSED THIS ONE. I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD HAVE MADE IT THRU WITHOUT CRACKING UP. MAYBE PICS AREN'T A GOOD IDEA AT FHE...LOL WELL, IT STILL LOOKED LIKE YALL HAD A GOOD TIME. AND ADAM AND ALICIA DO LOOK SUNBURNED. THEY HAVEN'T TOLD ME ABOUT THEIR TRIP YET. HOPE THEY HAD FUN.
Yeah maybe the pictures during FHE weren't a good idea! It does look like we are being tortured. It was a good message. We did miss the Vicks. Wasn't the same. Everyone was waiting for the brownies!!!! If we had them forst we may have been more awake!!!!!!
Post a Comment