Kristy said I needed to dye my hair again...it was two-toned from last time I colored it. Plus it was lots more grey. I had gotten my hair cut and Adam said, you got highlites too... ha.... I said...Oh yeah, they came free! (it was the grey hairs) So, I figured Kristy was right...time for a little color. So, I called my little helper down the road, Brandy, she did it last time and so she fixed me up! :)

Its hard to see the new hair cut in this picture.....I try to stay OUT of Photos! So, this may be all you get to see. :)
BrieAnna came down to visit me and wanted a popsickle....she laid here watching cartoons for a good while.
2 comments:
ALL I REMEMBER GETTING FOR SNACKS AT GINA'S WHEN I WAS GROWING UP WAS SUNFLOWER SEEDS. I DIDN'T GET CHOICES LIKE POPSICLES AND VALASIC PICKLES,...ETC....LOL THEY HAVE THE GOOD LIFE. AUNT GINA'S HOUSE IS LIKE A GRANDMAS HOUSE. COME IN AND PLAY AND EAT....LOL BUT ALL KIDDING ASIDE, I'M GLAD MY KIDS HAVE THAT WITH THEIR AUNT GINA. ALL KIDS NEED GOOD MEMORIES OF FAMILY LIKE YOU AND MOM.
Oh my gosh you look gorgeous! Your make up is very pretty. Your eyes and your lips really pop! I approve:-)
Post a Comment