Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well, our pool has been in bad shape....it some how started leaking and we would fill it ever few days and it would drain back down again.... we couldn't clean it because the water level was too low to hook up the vacume so it just became a mess! Good ol Rob..... who would of gotten in this pool....but, he said he could find the leak! :) So he is feeling around for the soft mushy parts of the pool...that is where the leak usually is because the water under the dirt makes it muddy near the hole. So, he feels around the whole pool with his feet.... and it was COLD!It is so slippery he has to be very careful not to fall. We laughed so hard cause he was trying NOT to FALL. He thinks he has found the hole...he sent Kristy in for a flashlight so he can see better....he slipped once and splashed water on his chest. ha...it was funny....but not really...ha..but he was good sport about it, he was laughing too.
Wa-La! Little hole..... he sure enough had found it...after walking almost the whole pool and all the icky water... ha.... It was like someone had scraped "upward" and made a small rip. Then I remembered Chris pulling up the ladder and it had been in that spot.... sure enough, it scraped along the pool as he pulled it out. Hole! Duh.... :)


So,now up and out of the pool..... got it all done....time to see if that is the only hole. :) Look at this guys head of hair and curls! What I'd give to have that kind of hair! :)



Time to fill this thing up again and see if that worked! We didn't find out until over night and the next day if this was going to hold.....sure enough... it did! Robbie can take on a challenge and do about anything.... I would still have a leaking pool if he hadn't been willing to hunt down that hole! Thank you Robby! Is saying thank you enough.... I am not sure I would of done that for a mear little "thank you" ha.... Oh, I did treat him to a salad at DQ and a blizzard! Still, if someone said, "I will get you a salad and a blizzard if you will get in this icky, slimmy, cold pool and hunt a hole....." ha.. I don't think I would of said YES....would you? ha.... Don't know what we'd do with out his help lots of times!

Now, we just need to clean it....oh boy..... fun fun......pools are alot of work! We wouldn't even have this pool if Robby didn't take on ANOTHER challenge... when Lorena's dad, Blanton told us we could have it....Robby made it a challenge to get that thing dug up and in the truck and to our house. I would of never dreamed it possible...but he is strong as horse and got those cemented posts out of the ground and all the pieces taken apart....it was a major job! I know why the pool installers make GOOD money.




No comments: